Physical Exercise and Memory Loss, Alzheimer, and Dementia
About 5.8 million Americans have Alzheimer’s, the sixth leading cause of death among all adults, according to the CDC. It is the most common type of dementia, which is a group of symptoms caused by disorders that affect the brain and cause memory loss and other types of brain malfunction. Around the world, 50 million people have some kind of dementia, according to the World Health Organization. Women who were in better cardiovascular health had an 88% lower risk of getting dementia than other women, according to the report published in the medical journal Neurology.
Routine exercise is key.
Studies show that people who are taking regular physical exercise are less likely to experience a decline in their mental function and have a lowered risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. Physical exercise has long been touted as a way to reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
- Physical exercise stimulates the production of hormones and neurotransmitters associated with memory and mood.
- A person who expends energy on exercise may be less likely to wander or be jittery than someone who is sedentary.
- Routine exercise is better maintain a quality of life, every effort must be made to preserve physical balance, strength, and coordination.
- Routine exercise is central to the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Routine exercise may also prevent or reverse the loss of cognitive function.
Body Charger Fitness empowers and inspires people to perform low-impact workouts, and is poised to make it easier for all ages and abilities to live healthily.
Active Series from Body Charger Fitness adhering to passion of Innovation, Quality and Service, we major focus on own unique design is differentiate from the market perspective and provides products cross rehabilitation treadmill, recumbent cross trainer, recumbent stepper and total body trainer. We sincerely believe exercise lead to better vascular health and therefore better brain health to be far away from Alzheimer, and Dementia. We can bring humanity better life quality.
Visit Body Charger Active Series Webpage