Features and Benefits
• Rust-resistant powder-coating to steel frame.
• Comfort saddle design with distance/height adjustments.
• Extra wide pedal with integrated pedal strap.
• Quality over-molded style handlebar.
• Front transport wheels for easy mobility.
• Intelligent Touch Heart Rate System: Ergonomic heart rate contact design Built-in Polar® telemetry Receiver.
• Display Time, Level, Pulse, Distance, Calories, RPM, Watts, Mets.
• 18 Preset workouts, including HRC.
• Integrated reading and kettle rack.
• Large 9″ LCD White Back-Lit with touch panels.
• EMS system.
• Disk Read Capability: USB.
|Operation System||EMS System|
|Resistance Levels||16 Resistance level (Watts) up to 400 Watts|
|Removable Cup Holder||YES|
|Comfort Curve™ Seat||YES|
|Wide Ride™ Pedals||YES|
|Ratcheting Seat Adjustment||YES|
|Easy Adjust Pedal Strap||YES|
|Deluxe Racing Handlebars||YES|
|Front Wheels for Easy Mobility||YES|
Console / Workouts Features
|Console||Large 9″ LCD White Back-lit with touch panels|
|Console Feedback||Time, distance, calories, calories per hour, level, speed, RPM, heart rate, Mets, Watts, Profile|
|Heart Rate Readout||Built-In Hand Contact Sensor and Polar® Telemetry Receiver|
|Operating Specs||18 Preset programs, including HRC, Users, and Isokinetic.|
|Heart Rate Workout||Heart Rate Control by touching heart rate sensor conveniently located on the handlebars|
|Disk Readout||USB function for exercises report transmission|
|Classic Workouts: Manual Goals, Random, Hill, Rolling Hills, Interval, Mountain, Ironman||YES|
|Goal Workouts: Time, Distance, Calories, Distance Climbed, Time in Zone, Pace||YES|
|LED Alphanumeric message center workout profile and lower level time/level display||NO|
|Maximum User Weight||200 kg (440 lbs)|
|Power Requirements||INPUT: 100-240 VAC,50/60 Hz, 1.5A Max OUTPUT: DC 30V/2.0A|
|Driver Belt||6J-480 for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance|
|N.W. / G.W.||77 kg (169lbs) / 87 kg (191lbs)|
|Warranty||5 years frame / 1 year limited warranty on all mechanical and electrical components|