Large 10.1″ TFT high definition console display
Large 10.1″ TFT high definition touch screen console display
Arm System with Adjustable Crank
Ergonomically handlebar for user comfort.
Othopedic Rehab Pedals with Heel Support
Bi-Directional Lower Body Recumbent Bike all-in-one Total Body Trainer
Features and Benefits
Total Body Trainer PRO
• Smoothest and independent Bi-directional resistances upper and lower body motions for total body training.
• 10.1″ TFT LCD touch screen standard with 18 preset workouts, including HRC, Display time, Level, Pulse, Distance, Calories, RPM, Watts, Mets.
• Ergo-grip rotating handles.
• Comfortable seat with 12° of seat recline and 360° removable swivel seat is standard.
• Oversized supportive foot pedals and adjustable neoprene straps.
• Low step-through design can easy access.
• RFID and Wi-Fi systems.
• Software upgradeable by USB plug-in.
• Positively accessible (ADA compliant).
• Wireless heart rate receiver.
• USB port for download workout record and for upgrade software.
• EMS system.
|Operation System||EMS System|
|Resistance Levels||16 Resistance level (Watts) up to 400 Watts|
|Comfort Curve™ Seat||YES|
|Wide Ride™ Pedals||YES|
|Ratcheting Seat Adjustment||YES|
|Easy Adjust Pedal Strap||YES|
|Easy Adjustable Arm Crank||YES|
|Wheels for Easy Mobility||YES|
Console / Workouts Features
|Console||Large 10.1″ TFT high definition touch screen|
|Console Feedback||Time, distance, calories, calories per hour, level, speed, RPM, heart rate, METs, Watts, Profile|
|Heart Rate Readout||Bulit-In Hand Contact Sensor and Polar® Telemetry Receiver|
|Opearting Specs||18 Preset programs, including HRC, Users, and Isokinetic.|
|Disk Readout||USB function for exercises report transmission|
|Classic Workouts: Manual Goals, Random, Hill, Rolling Hills, ,Interval , Mountain , Ironman||YES|
|Goal Workouts: Time, Distance, Calories, Distance Climbed, Time in Zone, Pace||YES|
|Message center workout profile and lower level time/level display||YES|
|Maximum User Weight||226 kg (500 lbs)|
|Power Requirements||INPUT: 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 1.5A, OUTPUT: DC 30V/2.0A|
|Warranty||5 years frame, 1 year limited warranty on all mechanical and electrical components|