Features and Benefits
Dual-Action Recumbent Cross Trainer (Semi-Commercial)
• Total body workout.
• Smoothest and natural stepping motion.
• Large 9″ LCD White Back-Lit with touch panels with 18 workout programs with very low start resistance and USB transmission is standard.
• Sturdy grab ring for support and safety.
• Comfortable seat with 12° of seat recline and 360° swivel seat is standard.
• 360° of hand grip rotation.
• Oversized supportive foot pedals and adjustable straps.
• Very low step-through design can easy access.
• Contact heart-rate handles.
• Fits users 3’6” – 6’7” (106-200 cm).
• 331 lbs. (150 kg) user weight capacity.
|Operation System||AP SYSTEM|
|Resistance Levels||16 Resistance level|
|Comfort Curve™ Seat||YES|
|Wide Ride™ Pedals||YES|
|Ratcheting Seat Adjustment||YES|
|Easy Adjust Pedal Strap||YES|
|Easy Adjustable Arm Crank||YES|
Console / Workouts Features
|Console||Large 9″ LCD White Back-Lit with touch panels|
|Console Feedback||Time, distance, calories, calories per hour, level, speed, RPM, heart rate, METs, Watts, Profile|
|Heart Rate Readout||Bulit-In Hand Contact Sensor and Polar® Telemetry Receiver|
|Opearting Specs||18 Preset programs, including HRC, Users, and Isokinetic.|
|Disk Readout||USB function for exercises report transmission|
|Classic Workouts: Manual Goals, Random, Hill, Rolling Hills, ,Interval , Mountain , Ironman||YES|
|Goal Workouts: Time, Distance, Calories, Distance Climbed, Time in Zone, Pace||YES|
|Maximum User Weight||150kg (330lbs)|
|Power Requirements||INPUT: 100-240 V,50/60 Hz, 1.5A Max OUTPUT: DC 30V/2A|
|Warranty||3 years frame, 1 year limited warranty on all mechanical and electrical components|