Features and Benefits
Recumbent Cross Trainer PRO
• Dual-action elliptical motion for total body workout.
• 10.1″ TFT LCD touch screen standard with 18 preset workouts, including HRC, Display time, Level, Pulse, Distance, Calories, RPM, Watts, Mets.
• Ergo-grip rotating handles.
• Comfortable seat with 12° of seat recline and 90° swivel seat is standard.
• Oversized supportive foot pedals and adjustable neoprene straps.
• Very low step-through design can easy access.
• RFID and Wi-Fi systems.
• Software Upgradeable by USB plug-in.
• Integrated reading and kettle rack.
• Hand-grip heart rate sensors and wireless heart rate receiver.
• USB port for download workout record and for upgrade software.
• EMS system.
|Operation System||EMS System|
|Resistance Levels||16 Resistance level|
|Comfort Curve™ Seat||YES|
|Wide Ride™ Pedals||YES|
|Ratcheting Seat Adjustment||YES|
|Easy Adjust Pedal Strap||YES|
|Easy Adjustable Arm Crank||YES|
|Wheels for Easy Mobility||YES|
Console / Workouts Features
|Console||Large 10.1″ TFT high definition touch screen|
|Console Feedback||Time, distance, calories, calories per hour, level, speed, RPM, heart rate, METs, Watts, Profile|
|Heart Rate Readout||Bulit-In Hand Contact Sensor and Polar® Telemetry Receiver|
|Opearting Specs||18 Preset programs, including HRC, Users, and Isokinetic.|
|Disk Readout||USB function for exercises report transmission|
|Classic Workouts: Manual Goals, Random, Hill, Rolling Hills, ,Interval , Mountain , Ironman||YES|
|Goal Workouts: Time, Distance, Calories, Distance Climbed, Time in Zone, Pace||YES|
|Maximum User Weight||150kg (330lbs)|
|Power Requirements||INPUT: 100-240 V,50/60 Hz, 1.5A Max OUTPUT: DC 30V/2.0A|
|Warranty||3 years frame, 1 year limited warranty on all mechanical and electrical components|